Entertainment Permits

Entertainment (live and non-live) requires an Entertainment Permit. The permit is an opportunity to review the plan for public health, safety, and welfare by making provisions for security, crowd control, and taking proactive steps to minimize criminal activity and disturbances resulting from the operation of entertainment.

The Entertainment Permit application is provided below. After you have reviewed the application, please contact Stephanie Stabio at or 626.384.5623, for a submittal appointment and for any questions.
For companies providing security services in Covina, a Private Patrol Operator (PPO) Permit is required. The application and checklist of required documents are provided below.

For other permits such as Carnival, Massage Parlor, Bingo, Pawnshop or Second-Hand Dealer, please contact Stephanie Stabio directly.

Private Security Permits